Available on both center pivots and linears, Valley® Variable Rate Irrigation (VRI) Zone Control is ideal for maximizing your water application efficiency in more challenging fields. This includes: varying topography, ditches, bogs, varying soil types, and canals. By breaking your sprinkler package into zones, you can create more than 5,000 sectors in your field to micromanage water application – each based on your needs.
Valley VRI Zone Control technology improves precision irrigation to enhance your agricultural productivity. We’re an authorized Valley Irrigation dealer providing high-quality parts and equipment in Saragosa, TX.
- Customized management zones: Your field is divided into more than 5,000 management zones with optimized water application in every sector
- Precise application depth: A customized VRI prescription is uploaded and creates a sprinkler control plan that pulses valves along the center pivot or linear zones to achieve your desired application depth
- Flexible: Utilizes your new or existing sprinkler package
- Adjustable for challenging areas: Can be used for on/off control for specific areas you may not want to water, such as ditches, canals, wet areas, or other spots in the field
- Standard with any Valley ICON smart panel
- Options: Available with any Pro2 control panel or AutoPilot Linear (for linears). VRI software upgrade required
- Required hardware: VRI Zone Control box, VRI control panel hardware and control valves for each sprinkler that will be managed by VRI Zone Control