The Aqua Trac is a standalone solar-powered unit that utilizes soil moisture probes and sensors so you can track and measure soil moisture conditions in your fields remotely. Aqua Trac’s easy-to-understand user interface makes it possible to monitor and control all your Valley soil moisture-monitoring devices from virtually anywhere in the world.
Better Information Leads to Better Results
- Easily implement irrigation decisions based on soil moisture profile with the click of a button.
Read nearly any major soil moisture probe brand, including AquaCheck, Sentek, Decagon and Watermark.
- Data is pushed directly to easy-to-read graphs on the Valley 365 dashboard.
View moisture conditions within Valley Scheduling, on Valley 365.com or with the Valley 365 app on a smartphone or tablet.
- Take the guesswork out of subsurface soil moisture content to prevent irrigation mistakes, saving time, water and money.
- Keep fertilizer and crop protection chemicals in the desired root zone to prevent ground water contamination.
- Automatically share results with your agronomy partners in simple electronic graphs and charts.
Monitor root zone activity, and use irrigation rate and timing to optimize root development.
- Enhance irrigation scheduling efforts with ground-truth soil capacity data.
- Available through multiple agronomic partners as part of their irrigation management program.
- Aqua Trac Pro reads a digital capacitance probe and/or Watermark sensors, drip pressure transducer, flow, temperature, rainfall and tank/pond levels.
- Aqua Trac Lite reads a digital capacitance probe, flow, temperature and rainfall.
- Soil Moisture Percentage
- Soil Temperature
- Water Pressure
- Tank Levels
- Battery Voltage
- Last Reading
- Volumetric Water Content of the Soil
- Historical Reports
- External Pressure
- ET Gauge
- GPS Location
- Cell Signal